Monday, January 14, 2019

Tutti Designs - You're A Star!

Hello Dear Friends!
I'm once again dipping into my older Tutti Designs dies to create a card of inspiration for you!

While working on my card for today, my son in law came to my mind.
He is a guitar player/singer ... he hasn't played for a few years and only recently 'put the band back together'.  My daughter tells me they have a 'gig' this weekend and he's a bit nervous. LOL  Many of his past followers were happy to hear 'The Band Is Back' and they're expecting quite a crowd so I made this card with him in mind.  I will put it away until his birthday.

 The dies I've used are:

TUTTI-338 Acoustic Guitar
TUTTI-337 Electric Guitar
TUTTI-215 Nesting Stitched Stars


I actually die cut the guitars from three different colors of card stock because I couldn't decide.  But then I finally decided to color one of the sets of white guitars using gold metallic marker and silver metallic marker  ... then stacked/glued them together for added dimension.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

5 comments:

  1. You've done it again... made the perfect card for a special person. It can't hurt to have all these fabulous Tutti dies. What a great combo! Pretty exciting about the weekend gig. You'll have to let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantabulous! Wow! I just love the mix of papers and the guitar and star dies in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this will be perfect for him, how great that he is doing something he has wanted to do, not many get that chance, I wish him luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's a fun card that I am sure your SIL will love!! Amazing how handy all these Tutti dies are...and the glitter-y stars "ROCK"..sorry couldn't help myself lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun masculine card. I'm sure your son in law is going to love and treasure it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.