Thursday, July 25, 2019

Artsystamper Time . . .

Hello dear friends!

Today I'm sharing another creation using beautiful digital images from the Artsystamper Etsy Shop.  Bev has created some gorgeous designs that I'm having so much fun playing with.  In fact, I actually have TWO cards to share with you today!

Both of my cards started out with one of the backgrounds offered in Bev's Marble Magic Paper Pack.

 


For my first card I have used images from the Aster Garden set.
The flower was printed twice so I could fussy cut the main flower from one print and pop it up on top of the other for added dimension.   My card is A6 in size.  Simple design yet gorgeous!!   AND, I love this sentiment!



For my second card, as I mentioned above, I've used the exact same panel piece from the Marble Magic Paper Pack for my background.  And, I've also used  the same sentiment.  But, the florals I've chosen for this card are from the Sketched Spring Blossoms set.

 



After designing my panel I decided to 'cut it down a bit (originally 4x6) so I could fussy cut & extend the apple blossom over the edge.  It's 'slight' but like the outcome.  I've also used glitter pens to add a touch of sparkle to some of the berries on the branch as well as the gold  petals & stamens.

I've mounted my panel onto a black backing and added a few Nuvo White Gloss Crytals drop accent.  VIOLA!




You'll certainly want to check out the Artsystamper Etsy Shop and for inspiration, be sure to check out the Artsystamper FB page.  The design team ladies are amazing and are showcasing some amazing works of art ... be sure to pop over and see for yourself.

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

7 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are beautiful! The first one is so colorful and really catches the eye and the second one has such beautiful flowers on it! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, so vibrant and pretty and love that sentiment too, you are good with the digtals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love both! Cool background pattern. The glitter on your second card really shows up. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and using the backgrounds was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. The background papers are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your card. Beautiful background papers and digis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank-you for highlighting my background papers...I love them so much...and you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.