Friday, July 12, 2019

Sympathy Cards

Hello All & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was a busy day with visiting many folks back home in Pennsylvania.  First was breakfast with some high school chums, then a nice visit & shopping with granddaughter Morgan, a visit & lunch with Mom (also Morgan & hubby Mark) ... onto a personal visit with another life long friend Judy and my last stop was to deliver a boxed set of sympathy cards that my cousin Corky ordered.

Now that she has her cards, I can share a few here on the blog with you all.

I took the opportunity while designing cards for her to make a few more of each design and add to my sale boxes for upcoming Fall Craft Shows.

Here is the one I made for Corky's set:

and here are two more in different colors.















and here's a peek at the inside:














A very simple design but appropriate none the less.

The die I have used is one of the fabulous Memory Box corner die sets called 'Addington'.  The sentiment stamps I have used are My Sentiments Exactly (H166) and Stamp Simply 'Sympathy Sentiments Set 1 (SS-039).

Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Sympathy Sentiments SET 1

 Wishing you a happy weekend ahead!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and clean cards, perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design and I love the variation of colors used for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards for the occasion, Darlene. You always inspire me to dig out some of my old dies. I have these and can't remember the last time I used them :-) Thanks, my friend!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great, those are great sentiments, nice to get some done for upcoming shows too

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and beautiful, amazing how the colors make each so different, fab cards to send out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, Darlene. You show us how to do CAS and sympathy in such a lovely way. I need some of these for my stash and you give me wonderful inspiration. I have a die in mind now, but that aforementioned mind is like a sieve sometimes. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.