Tuesday, July 2, 2019

EXCITING NEWS to share . . .

Good Morning Friends!

I have some exciting news to share with you today!
I'm proud to say I'm on the new Design Team for long time crafting friend Beverly Cole (Artsystamper).  She's an amazing artist and you'll want to be sure to check out her Etsy Shop.

** ATTENTION ... July 4th SALE! 
20% off orders of $10 or more thru July 8th. **



For my first design, I'm  using Bev's digi set called Beverly's Rose
isn't it gorgeous!!!
image 0

I've kept my design clean & simple (CAS) to bring attention to this gorgeous rose.  This was a quick card to make since I chose to create totally digital.    I've also used a sentiment from another one of Bev's beautiful sets called Aster Garden Digitals.  So many beautiful sentiments within her sets as well as gorgeous digital images.


I've used the 'colored' .png files to create my rose cluster as well as adding the sentiment.
This way I could position my images either in front or in back of each other.
I set my paper size to 4x6 and once I was happy with my arrangement, I decided to print it on glossy 4x6 photo paper.  A simple black matting and my A6 card is ready to mail.



I will have more to share in the weeks/months to come using Bev's amazing digital images
as will the rest of the design team!  In fact, you'll be inspired everyday with a new creation.  Be sure to LIKE Bev's FB page Artsystamper for some amazing design inspiration.

Challenges to share in:
A Place to Start July Challenge - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Craft Friends Challenge #108 - Anything Goes

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


19 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Darlene! This is an amazing card and you should be very proud. I need to take a look at her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post. Thanks so much Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Darlene! Your card is gorgeous and Beverly is fortunate to have you on her team! Beautiful digi set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isn't this gorgeous! Beautiful hand drawn roses, and my heart skips a beat for the CAS perfection of your card. I'll bet this looks fantastic IRL on the photo paper. I love the sentiment. This is amazing, Darlene. Huge congrats on your new job showcasing these fabulous digis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Such gorgeous stamps and your shown the roses so well with your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous images and card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you! That is awesome and so is this card you made. I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Congratulations, Darlene. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and what a gorgeous stamp and card, LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous! Love the digi image and will definitely be checking out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome news Darlene, Congratulations.Your card is very striking. I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is stunning, Darlene! It's CAS perfection, and displays Bev's artwork beautifully! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, and such a beautiful way to start off the team, just lovely for an encouraging card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darlene - you have colored this image so beautifully! It is very special and I really appreciate you sharing these new designs with us at A Place To Start!
    Rachelle - DT @ APTS : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous card, Darlene! As I always say, you are one talented lady! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok I need to check out the store! What a perfectly stunning creation, from the layering, composition, colouring... so professional and very elegant. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at 'A Place to Start' and good luck. Tina Chianna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.