Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Fun with Bookmarks

Happy Tuesday friends!
I'll be away 'pampering' myself today but wanted
to share with you one of the projects I was working on
during our excessively HOT weekend.

I've been trying to come up with some NEW ideas
for upcoming Fall Craft Shows and thought maybe ... just maybe
a selection of bookmarks would be fun.
Your thoughts???



At the moment I have six of each design.
I have used the following products to create these particular bookmarks.

Impression Obsession - Dies - Bookmark

Bookmark Buddies
This next group of bookmarks are easy and adorable for kids.
I've created them in a variety of colors but will just share a few here.

BEARS












CATS






DOGS

 


 Aren't they adorable? 

Here are links to the dies ...

Impression Obsession - Dies - Dog Bookmark

Impression Obsession - Dies - Cat Bookmark

Impression Obsession - Dies - Bear Bookmark

Since I didn't feel my colored card stock was heavy enough
for a single panel 'animal' bookmark, I have die cut them twice and
glued them together.   I know I have some heavier weight 12x12 paper, 
maybe I'll see how that works.

Challenges to share in:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Not a Card
2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge - ATG must have critter (bear)

That's it for today!  Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


8 comments:

  1. Adorable all!! Great idea for a fairy, I'm sure you will sell all them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, these are super cute and a wonderful idea for a quick gift to tuck down inside a gift bag along with a much loved book. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh these are FABULOUS...all of them!! So fun and creative and heck I would buy them if I were there at the shows lol...maybe I should make some for my shows...hmmm...you enabler you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bookmarks and I am sure the kids would love the animal ones a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, these bookmarks are awesome, Darlene!! One of the few things I make besides cards is bookmarks. What a fun and perfect stamp set for them! And those critters for kids -- awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your first, such great selection, the second set will be great for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever! I prefer real books over ebooks, therefore appreciate bookmarks. You have shown many options, but the animal head peaking out of the book is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, these bookmarks are fabulous! Not just for kids either, I like quirky stuff. Thanks for sharing your critters with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.