Friday, July 19, 2019

Everyone needs a little magic . . .

Hello Friends!
WHEW!  I hope you all have a cool place to hang out
until we get through this crazy heat!   It's in the 90s here in Ohio
with a heat index of 100+ so I am hiding out in my crafting cave.

There is a new challenge up over on the Lavinia World Challenges so
of course I had to create something and join in the fun.
Also want to share in the  Ink Art Designs July FB Challenge.


It appears 'Freya' needs a bigger house so she's using a little
magic dust to make that happen!  LOL
Oh if it were only that easy!  

Lavinia Stamp - Freya

Lavinia Stamps - Mini Leaf 1 Miniature
Lavinia Papers - A6 - Pink Equinox


ScrapMan - Dies - Fairy House

So, there you have it!  These cute scenes are so quick and
easy to create, especially with you have these fabulous
backgrounds available.

Stay safe out there!!  Going to go call my Mama and make sure she's okay.
Keep an eye on the older folks and your pets during this heat!
Dehydration sets in very quickly!

Have a great day all!!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


12 comments:

  1. A lovely, magical scene, Darlene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene, love so much the background and all the Lavinia stamps used! The fairy house is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mystical scene you made with the pattern paper and the stamps and dies. I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene. Your card is fantastic. I love it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I just love that moon behind. Great idea for the dust to make her house bigger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it were that easy! It's so pretty how you're able to build on the paper background with these stamps. Kind of a genius thing they have going on at Lavinia, and you do a very nice job of it. I love the leaves and the glitter dots you added. I've been watching the news about the heat wave. I'd sure be staying inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great scene Darlene. I do wish it were that easy to get a bit more room :-). Love seeing that die too (I always like to see them "in person" to get a feel for the actual size). So glad you shared this with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative and very PRETTY!! Now I want to see a picture of what her 'magic' DUST created lol...I think you keep 'enabling' me to buy some of those scenic papers....hmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful fairy scene! The fairy house die goes perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're too funny! Yes, it would be nice if a little pixie dust would make your house bigger. For me, though, I would love a group of house cleaning fairies to come to my house instead of making it bigger :-)
    Love your card. It's fun, cheerful and magical!
    I would also like to use this comment to thank you for joining in the fun at Lavinia World Challenges. We love seeing your projects and hope to see you back soon.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lavinia World
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.