Thursday, July 4, 2019

Dies R Us Inspiration - Thinking of You

Hello dear friends!
Today I'm sharing a card created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
Sadly one of our design team ladies had to step down from the team so I will be filling in throughout the remainder of her DT term.  We wish her all the best in the future.

With that being said,
I, like you, am very inspired by this design team.  In fact, my creation today was inspired by team mate Doni's card HERE but then of course, I had to take it a few steps further to make it my own.  


The dies I've used on today's card are as follows:


Impression Obsession - Dies - Clouds


Impression Obsession - Dies - Cat Set
Memory Box - Dies - Cottage Garden Gate

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Thinking Of You



Also from one of the DRU 'Special Order' Sales

Joy! Craft 'Grass' #6002/0137
See the source image

Are you familiar with the 'Special Order' sales offered at Dies R Us?  If not, be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss any of the AMAZING sales they offer.    Various holiday sales plus periodic European die company sales such as Maryanne, Joy! Craft, etc etc.


After putting my card scene together, I had a few extra pieces left over so decided to decorate the inside of my card and I've left room for a message.

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

click below for:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


3 comments:

  1. Kitties! You know I love it! The gate is awesome. I just love all fences and gates! I hope all is well with your DRU teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I thought I had already left a comment on this sweet card, but I guess I didn't or it just disappeared. Well, I don't want to let this one go by without telling you that I love the sweet and peaceful scene you created. I'm not much of a cat person, but do love these kitties on your card :-)
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.