Monday, July 1, 2019

Sprinkle a little Fairy Dust . . .

Hello Friends!
WOW!  Can you believe it's JULY already?
Time sure flies when you're having fun!!!
 
Today I'm sharing a card that is sure to bring a smile!


This latest release from Tutti Designs has some amazing & fun magical dies
that are perfect for all the youngins' (and some oldies too lol).

I've used two dies from this latest release ...


TUTTI-543 Fairy On Toadstool


TUTTI-545 Small Mushrooms


I wanted to bring focus to the fairies wings ... almost
as though they are illuminated,
so I created a panel of watercolor paper
and outlined around the die and fussy cut the wings
then adhered this panel behind my silhouette.


(Remember this watercolor panel ... you'll see more of it next week!)


Now to 'set the scene' . . .


I die cut the small mushrooms a second time and
decided to cut the 'grassy' panel from the bottom
and hang them above my fairy like bells.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.
Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the background of the water colored panel. It's so pretty. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Really like how you put the focus on the wings. Thanks so much for you sweet comment on my blog. Hope you get to try the recipe. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Darlene, I have discovered I'm such a sucker for fairy worlds! And I just bought way too many Lavinia stamps and now have to learn how to do those backgrounds, lol. I love love love this fairy scene you created and what a crafty way to spotlight those wings, so pretty! Very sweet! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great scene using Tutti Designs dies. I love the background for the silhouette images too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely dies!!! Fab card, love how you realized the wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous watercolor panel, Darlene! I love your idea for hanging the fairy bells, too. You do come up with some creative uses for your dies. Practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute and fun card, love the pieces you used for the wings and sentiment piece

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.