Wednesday, January 10, 2024

ICY COLD at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 


 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
ICY COLD
 
 I can't imagine it being much colder than having to live in an igloo!  Brrrr!  LOL
I've had this Hetty Clare digital image for years.  I spotted it (along with another image) in my digital files and thought it would be fun to use today.  This is a PRE-COLORED digital image so I can't take any credit in the coloring!  
 
 
 
But I did have fun with the design.  I've used a very old Spellbinder 'Snowflake View' (S6-015) die to cut out my image and the sentiment is a die from Sue Wilson ... Festive Mini Expression (CEDME022).
 

 OH and I almost forgot ... the hanging icicles is an old punch by Martha Stewart and I did pop up the image using dimensional tape.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

9 comments:

  1. What a jolly card Darlene. After weeks of rain here in the UK it has finally gotten really dry but very cold with it. Snow is forecast but apart from a few flurrys has not settled yet so no igloo building here! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cold indeed. Your layout really makes the colors and image take center stage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The image is darling and fun and you dressed it up so prettily with your snowflakes and icicles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style and perfectly designed, gorgeous in colour combo as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's icy indeed, there on the southpole but they are having fun! Nice card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card with those adorable penguins, hope they stay cozy in their igloo as it's to get pretty chilly in the next few days!! Perfect winter card for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the weather we are having, very cute image and I love die cut to frame it and the icy border!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute and adorable! Love the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This SCREAMS icy cold! Love the coloring on the tree... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.