Wednesday, January 24, 2024

WINTER BLUES at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
WINTER 'BLUES'
(use the color Blue)

 
 Another quick & easy card with the help of those Penny Black card stock images.  This one came from a set called 'Snowy Sensations'.  I've used dark navy blue for the matting on my image then took a panel of medium blue and splattered white paint on it for my snowy background to continue beyond the image.
 
 
 
A quick sentiment and my card is ready to mail.  Call me crazy, but these are such pretty images and easy to work with, I went onto Scrapbook.com and purchased all the different packs they still had available in stock.  They will be fun & quick for cards I'll need for this years craft show.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous winterscene. I love it!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding your mat layer and special sentiment makes them so interesting. The focal image is very interesting and so calming. I am sure you will get miles and miles of fun from the packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous winter scene! I've never used Penny Black items before, and you and Diane have inspired me to check out their stuff...beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wintery scene. I really miss snow.
    Hugs Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! These are lovely papers. Nice for batch card making for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful wintry card and image

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are lovely images and great when you need a quick card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Far be it from me to call you crazy because I'm a hopeless craft shopper myself. I need to get a grip. When you love something... This is sooo beautiful, Darlene! Your splattered blue base is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous winter snowy scene!! The splattered base is stunningly beautiful and perfect for your scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.