Thursday, January 4, 2024

Word Power Challenge #1

 Hello Friends

Diane & I have decided to start yet another new challenge blog for the New Year!
This time it's all about our Words/Sentiments and is called

 WORD POWER CHALLENGE BLOG


I hope you'll come check it out and join in the fun!  

There's no theme or sketch or color you need to follow ... the MAIN RULE is that you use your PHRASE/WORD(s) as the FOCUS of your card project.

Here's my first Word Power project to share with you!


The sentiment I've used today I've had for quite some time and have never inked it up until today!  I think it's a good encouraging message (that's probably why I bought it lol) so hope you like it.

I've used Mintay 'Yes I do' designer paper for the background and Tutti Designs Scalloped Rectangle Dies for the matting of my sentiment panel.  A few sprigs of white greenery (was laying on my worktable so decided to use it up) and a few Nuvo drops and my card is ready to go.

I do hope you'll come play along in our newest challenge.
You might find you have some Sentiments & Word Stamps/Dies that you've never used either!  LOL
NOW'S the time ... come join us!
You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .


6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful sentiment and a beautiful card! Good luck with your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very exciting time and you have really led with your best foot forward. So tickled to know you clean up your work space as you craft too. Using what is already out always seems more efficient then putting it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is pretty, Darlene! Of course, I love the paper, but the sentiment is clearly the focus, and a lovely sentiment it is. I look forward to the motivation to let some of my sentiment stamps shine. Thank you for another awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and I am loving the mintay papers... hope to get one made for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, that Mintay certainly makes beautiful cards doesn't it and then added with the fabulous sentiment it all fits together so perfectly!! Here's a 'toast' to our NEW adventure, crazy though we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers and like the layering on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.