Friday, January 5, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - Winter

 

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
WINTER.
 
I have had this Inkadinkado stamp for YEARS and thought it would be perfect for today's optional theme.  After stamping in the corner of my white panel, I simply added a touch of color using Tombow markers, water & an artist brush.  I think this card could be used for a variety of occasions.

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around is WINTER.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful winter scene and the cabin looks so cozy, kind of like here!! The blue sky surrounding you scene is gorgeous too, well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect addition of just the right colors, really steps up the stamp - but still so beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bits of color is so interesting and adds to the winter effect. Especially that green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp is a perfect example of why I love Inkadinkado. What a beautiful choice for your CAS card, and beautifully executed with just a touch of color. I already have my stamp set picked out for this challenge and I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.