Monday, January 29, 2024

Masculine Birthday

 Hello Friends ... Happy Monday!

Here we are at the end of January already ... where is the time going?
I had a little time this morning so thought it would be fun to select a few challenges from Paper Playful and create something to play along.  I found three challenges that I thought would go together for a card.

Here's what I've come up with . . .


And, the challenges I've chosen to play in are as follows . . .

Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge #49 - Happy Birthday

Pearly Sparkles Challenge #91 - CAS (clean & simple)

Let's Craft & Create Challenge # 203 - AG + Sentiment


This clean & simple card was created directly onto my card front.  I've used Tim Holtz distress inks & large sponge daubers to create my background then created my scene.  I chose this regal buck to use as my focus animal because I had planned on joining in a challenge that required an 'animal' but then I realized that though still listed, the challenge was actually closed.  But still worked perfectly for the masculine aspect for today's theme requirements.

Product used . . .

Memory Box 'Woodland Deer' (#98679)
Cottage Cutz 'Grass Border' (CC-BR07-001)
Tutti Designs ' Happy' & 'Birthday' dies
Lg hard round sponge & TH ink to create the sun

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week ahead!
As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Darlene, love the deer and fabulous sky..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card and die-cut stag,great background you created.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool background for your buck, great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, dreamy background, Darlene! That's an interesting buck, too, with antlers that look like tree branches. He'll be well disguised in the forest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So serene, lovely background. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.