Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Stencil Fun Challenge - Feed the Birds

 

 Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our Stencil Fun Challenge!

Remember, this challenge is all about using your STENCILS.
We are a MONTHLY challenge that begins on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.
Theme will always be ANYTHING GOES USING STENCILS but we will also offer an OPTIONAL theme.

Here is the OPTIONAL theme chosen for this month:
 
FEEDING THE BIRDS
(Birds, Birdhouses, Bird Feeders)

 
 I've had these sweet Heartfelt Creations bird stamps/dies for several years so a few months back I decided to stamp off a few and have them on hand for just such an occasion as today's challenge.  Here are some blue birds perching on the vines & branches just waiting for someone (like me lol) to fill the feeders.


I have used an OLD Memory Box Stencil called 'Garden Vines'
along with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks and sponges.
  
 (5-88523) Stencils- Vines
 
For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created another card using a stencil & one of these sweet birds . . .


The stencil I have used this time is a MINI stencil by Creative Expressions (purchased through Scrapbook.com) and is called Brick Wall.  I've used TH distress oxides again for my coloring.

Creative Expressions - Mini Stencils - 4 x 3 - Brick Wall

Hopefully you'll get those stencils out and have some fun with us.
We won't always have a prize but periodically we will, you just never know!
We do have a Top 3 and a Top winner and it could be YOU! 

Challenges to share in:
 
Please come join us and GOOD LUCK!!
As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are creatively beautiful, love those birds, have them but have yet to ever use them, you have inspired me to do so!! Fun and creative stenciling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, two beautiful bird cards! You know I love 'em. That vine stencil is gorgeous. Another example of how sometimes the oldies are the besties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene. Such sweet little birds, especially nice set against the stencilled background - I'm sure they will have fun hopping through the vines. So glad you joined us at Critter Crazy with your little friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.