Sunday, January 21, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #56

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...


 I simply love the traditional Red, Green & White for holiday decorating!
My younger sister does the pinks & blues but I'm OLDER and still like the traditional look!  LOL

The product used for today's creation is:

The Greetery Big Beautiful Bow die



Cheery Lynn Designs (out of business) sentiment die
Heartfelt Creations (bird)Joy! Craft (6003/0090) Vintage Flourishes Berries
Creative Expressions Finishing Touches Maidenhair Ferns (CED1433)



Snowflake Sticker
Red/White Bakers Twine
Tombow Markers
Scrapbook.com 'Pops of Color - Rudolph Red

 


PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I'm most fond of the traditional colors, too. Your fancy bedecked bow is utterly fabulous, Darlene! You know how I love to perch a bird whenever there's an opportunity, and this one looks darling on the bow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional festive colours you have used and it is so crisp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Darlene, I always like the traditional Christmas colours. You've used them beautifully here. Love the background and the fabulous bow die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice and colorfull: it's a great card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that bow, the bird with it is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene, the bow looks like VELVET!! It's one of my most favorite dies, and you've inspired me to pull it out this week! Gorgeous card!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, that bow is amazing and low the little birdie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.