ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double D - Pretty in Pink

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
 
Here's today's theme:
 
PRETTY IN PINK
 
 and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun today putting together one of my many Katy Sue panels.
 

This one has a LOT of dimension so will probably be a hand-delivered card!
But it's beautiful and I'm sure will bring a big smile!
 

 inside
 

 I used every little piece on this sheet except the word 'Mum' since we here in the states spell it with an 'O' vs a 'U'.  But other than that, nothing got wasted!!
 
No other accessories were used on this card.
 
Here's a closer look at the dimension . . .
 

 I used the thin (1 mm) 3D foam Rounds from Scrapbook.com to put this together.
 
Challenges to share in:

Everybody Art Challenge #606 - Think PINK  ✓
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #334 - ATG option - lots & lots of colors (ends 10/12)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #123 - Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle (ends 10/8)
 
  You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

14 comments:

  1. So pretty! And the layers--incredible! Love the pretty pink flowers and that sweet gift bag! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards using the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you have easily done all of these layers on this card and that you used all of the pieces available to you. By the way, my son calls me Mum. So I would love this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and cheerful! How fun to build up all those layers too. What a fun book of die cuts to pick from. Your card is pure delight, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Katy Sue sets are amazing! Your card is amazing! Simply fabulous and oh, so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, my friend! I love the darker pinks mixed in with the blues. The dimension is fabulous on this beautiful, floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful with all that lovely dimension, like the touch of the hearts on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, so very pretty and as you know I have this set, I think I even 'enabled' you to buy it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so pretty. I love the checked look on that cute "bag". Great design, looks like it was so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card to brighten up somebody's birthday! Absolutely beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I like working 3 dimensional too.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! I really love that lovely bouquet of roses in shades of pink combined with the hydrangeas. The little butterflies are great, too. A magnificent overall look! A beautiful layout with the pink side panels.
    Many thanks for participating in our current "Everybody-Art Challenge" with this enchanting card.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Darlene!
    Love your card. Didn`t see a lot of 3D Layering cards in a while. You did a great job to combinate this lovely image and the sentiment. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Darlene - thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.