Friday, May 24, 2019

Alphabet Challenge - E for Embossing

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Today's letter is "E"
for
Embossing
I just purchased a couple adorable baby die sets and remembered
I had this fabulous 'tufted' embossing folder by WeR Memory Keepers
so a baby card is what I have to share today!

The dies I've used are:


Karen Burniston - Dies - Baby Charms

 Sue Wilson Designs - New Arrival Collection - Stork & Baby
 Tutti Designs - Dotted Nesting Ovals


I've kept the BABY letter squares all in tact and added a square
piece of  dimensional tape behind each one to keep
them together and add dimension.

I've also added white Nuvo Crystal Drops along the bottom of my embossed panel.

Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and 
I look forward to being inspired by your creation!!  See you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute embossed card. Nice dies too. 

[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that puffy embossing looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, those blocks are so dimensional they almost look like real blocks, especially in the first pic where you only see them from the front. Love the tufted background. I'm reminded of some embossing folders I'd like to use again. When you have so much stuff it's hard to get around to all of it no matter how much you love it. I keep trying! Really cute card, Darlene, and you know how much I love baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous embossing folder & your card is adorable, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling baby card and I love that embossed background. Such deep grooves which really looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darlene this is just adorable and I so love that embossed background, so reminds me a quilted blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate and feminine. Love the embossed background. A sweet card perfect for a sweet baby girl.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This baby card is so sweet! I totally love the embossing; it is such a deep emboss! Just makes a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute baby card and the embossed background is so soft and pretty and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.