Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Clean Up Card

Hello Everyone!

Over the weekend  I took the time to do a little 'clean up' in my crafting cave.  Typically in the process of a clean up, I gather pieces that are laying around from past projects and put together a card to share with you all.
Here's what I have to share today . . .


When I was creating those pop up box cards for my spring show, I had some extra flowers, leaves & birds left over and sitting in a small container so grabbed a few of those for the focus of today's card.  Also the tag was cut for a past project then decided to do something different.  I usually always have various sentiments die cut and laying around so all of these pieces made for a QUICK put together today.

The Happy Birthday & Tag are Tutti Designs and the flowers, leaves & bird are Heartfelt Creations.

Challenges to share in:
Allsorts Challenge - Happy Birthday

This will be a quick post today since I need to get on the road shortly headed over to my sister's beauty shop for a hair cut and pedicure ... oh yea and meeting Mom for lunch too.  Busy day ahead!

Hope you're having an awesome day!

As always . . .


13 comments:

  1. Awwww..... LOVE this card!! Such amazing creation you put together while you were cleaning!!! I have that Heartfelt set and I love it so much!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's what I call cleaning up! Beautiful flowers, colors, and I love the sweet little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful way to use leftovers. I love those flowers and I think I might have them in my supply as well as the coordinating dies. I should bring them out again soon too and play with them. I love the wonderful colors of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This happy card turned out just amazing and I love that it was from the pieces on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, those flowers and colors are so PRETTY...I need you to come over and 'clean up' my desk as you are so good creating with the 'leftovers'!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Darlene. I cleaned up my area today...what a chore! Thanks for visiting me at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Darlene I wish I could come up with something like this after cleaning up, lol.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation with what you had on hand, lovely coloring of them all, looks great on your tag!
    Hope you enjoyed a great day with your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really gorgeous card! Love the pretty colours and simple design! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful floral creation, love the colors and fabulous sentiment font!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts' 10th birthday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card, I Love birds on cards. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I have been following your blog for a good while and don't visit like I should. Loved seeing some of your latest creations. So much talent. Not sure if you are a follower of my blog or not but would love for you to come visit again. Happy Day to You!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great use of your leftover pieces, Darlene! Love the little bird in among the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.