Friday, May 17, 2019

You Are Special

Hello Dear Friends!

As we approach the end to yet another week, I took the time
to play with another new die I received and haven't had the chance to play with yet.
And to showcase this cute die I looked for a sketch and found


Here's the sketch I followed today . . .


and how cute is this Cottage Cutz  'Party Puppy'.

Image result for cottage cutz party puppy


To create the sentiment, I've used the Simon Says Stamp! 
Simon Says Clear Stamps THOUGHTFUL MESSAGES SSS101740 Cherished Preview Image
and the
Impression Obsession - Dies - Special
My multi colored dog paws designer paper is
by the Paper Studio and purchased at Hobby Lobby.


A few other challenges to share in are:


As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


13 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! This little pooch is cute!!! You should talk to Dani about getting CC in the store. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute doggie!!! Fabulous design for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling little doggie die! And, I love the pattern paper used for it. You got that sketch down perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dog is just too cute, I love the sketch you found to use it with, like using the same paper for your sketch and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, stop! This is so CUTE! Adorable puppy die and super darling puppy paper. I especially love how the sentiment looks cut from the paper. Great use of the sketch! What a perfect way to tell someone "you're special"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love that puppy and the Special die!! I think I have to go shopping now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww (or should I say p-aww) this is so cute Darlene, and what you have done with the design is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritter Crazies, we hope we see you again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, thanks for playing with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is paws-itively darling! Thank you for sharing it with us at CC&S! I hope you’ll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw....this is so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.