Friday, November 3, 2023

Simply Clean & Simple - Thanks

 

 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our newest challenge blog adventure using the CAS (clean & simple) design style.  Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is to use the word THANKS.

 I've had this card front panel for quite awhile now ... it actually comes from a larger card I received in the mail from one of the companies we make donations to.  It was large enough that I could cut the wording from the front and still have a large enough panel to use for my A6 card.

 My bold THANKS sentiment comes from Scrapbook.com ...

Card Maker Essentials

Scrapbook.com - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Card Maker Essentials

  I hope you'll come join in our latest challenge blog fun!


 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is to use the word THANKS.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great use of the 'recycle'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely paper on this thank you card. I love seeing that you added some to the envelope too. I almost never decorate my envelopes as I put the envelopes with the cards about 30 seconds before they go out the door. I need to start decorating them and pairing them with the cards so they are both ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! You're so creative in upcycling your cards. I always pop over to your blog when I need inspiration :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.