Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sketch #738

  Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog and, once again we have an added option which is:

'No Black and White'

Here's today's sketch . . .

 

 Here's my interpretation . . .


I've dug deep into my stash to find some OLD SU card stock called Purely Pomegranate for the base of my card as well as the sentiment background panel.  The pretty designer paper I've used for the design is called 'Pink & Blue Watercolored' but I don't see the name of the actual company on the paper pack (weird!).

 The 'Miss You' sentiment is one of many in a stamp & die set by Pinkfresh called 'Perfect Sentiments'... unfortunately over on Simon Says (where I purchased this set) the die is out of stock but you can have them notify you when it's back in stock.

 

and my cute bees are from an older Hero Arts kit.  I don't typically purchase many 'kits' but a few years back, this one caught my eye and I was lucky enough to purchase it before it went out of stock (which was really fast!). 


The bees have been popped up for extra dimension.

 Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

3 comments:

  1. I love the sketch and it's a great way to use your beautiful patterned paper. One of my favorite SU cardstock colors, too. The bees look right at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty papers and the bees are perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Darlene. Love the pretty papers. Just perfect for this card sketch. I need to remember this one :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.