Sunday, November 12, 2023

Christmas Love

 Happy Day All!

This time of year (especially after the clocks change) it seems like the weeks just FLY by.  It will be Christmas before we know it!!  Today my BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest) mentioned a challenge blog that she thought would be fun to join in on especially since she & I have recently been treating ourselves to a few new goodies. 
So here we go . . .

The challenge I'm referring to is the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog.  This time around, the theme is W for Wreath and/or X for XOXO - hugs & kisses.  Here's what I came up with . . .


For the 'Wreath' portion of my card, I have used the
Lisa Horton 'Framed Poinsettia' 3D embossing folder.


  I left it white and only using Scrapbook.com Pops of Color for the center berries so that it would bring attention to this adorable Penny Black 'Critter Cuddles' premium cardstock image.  Aren't they adorable!

I finished off my scene but adding a red card stock ribbon bow created by using an old Lea'bilities 'Bows' (45.4520) die.  The finishing touch was the XO letter stickers from my scrapbooking supplies.


Here are a few other challenges to share in:

Crafty Catz Challenge #658 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - Make it sparkle
Cut It Up Challenge #290 - Layer it Up
My Time to Craft challenge #73 - Poinsettias
Challenge Up Your Life #164 - Cozy Christmas
Crafty Animals Challenge #78 - ATG w/animals

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

OH!  And be sure to pop over to Diane's (Nellie's Nest) blog and see what she has created for this same challenge.  She's SO talented!!

As always . . .


11 comments:

  1. Adorable little bear huggers and a beautiful card, I can see you had as much with this challenge as I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! Such a lovely design with the embossed poinsettia and that wonderful little scene in the aperture, i love it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lovely embossing/die cut and I love your image behind it, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty embossing folder/die and the image is sooooo adorable! This makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, pretty embossing folder and adorable bears.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Layer it Up challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Darlene! I LOVE the gorgeous embossed poinsettia frame with the sweet scene of the bears enjoying the snow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to use that embossing folder. Beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I think this is the first time I'm seen this particular embossing poinsettia wreath-style frame!!! Wow! And the sweet little scene you've tucked inside is precious! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining our "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! The two adorable bears sure look cozy sitting there together!!! Love the white poinsettia frame also. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting! Maike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Layer it Up" challenge. Please join our newest challenge #291 "Friends and Family."
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  11. quel amour Darlene, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.