Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in November

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


WOW!  I really must admit, I would have NEVER but these two colors together on my own but am very pleased with how this card came together!

 My background paper is from the Doodlebug Designs Inc 6x6 pack called 'gingham-linen rainbow petite prints.  This pack is double sided which made it convenient for my single design today.  The strip I had to cut off for my card front left just enough for an accent piece for the side of my card front.  I also added some bakers twine for another dimensional element.

 

 My floral cluster comes from one of the Heart Crafts Easy 3D Topper packs I picked up at the Adventures in Stamping convention that is here in Akron each spring.  These can be purchased through a company called . . .

Simply SPECIAL Crafts

 

Added my sentiment and my card is ready for mailing.

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .



5 comments:

  1. A very beautifully created card with the papers and the topper, a WOW factor when you see it, surely to please the recipient!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a jaw-dropper, Darlene! I do love blue and orange together, but your particular combination and balance is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a gorgeous card Darlene and I love those bright colors, not to mention the gingham background paper. Thanks so much for another wonderful DT project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love the color combo and pretty layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful topper here Darlene. Great dp for your background. All created a colourful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.