Monday, November 13, 2023

Praying for PEACE


Hello Friends . . .

Over the weekend I spotted a challenge where the theme was PEACE and with everything that is going on in the world today, it really hit home so I decided to play along.  This themed challenge is over on the Alphabet Challenge blog - P for PEACE.

Here's what I created ...


This sweet image is by Penny Black - 'Snowy Sensation' and was purchased through Scrapbook.com.  They are 3.25 x 4.5 premium cardstock and make creating a card quick & easy.  I rounded the corners on my image before popping it up on my background.

I had this Spellbinder 'Holiday Floral Swag' embossed panel sitting on my work table so I decided to put it to use for my background.

A few Martha Stewart punched snowflakes with Nuvo sparkle drops for centers and my card is ready to add to this years stack of holiday cards for mailing.

OH ... forgot to mention ... I used Rub-On letters for my sentiment (scrapbooking stash).

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week ahead!

As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. Well I have just finished purchasing this lovely embossing folder! Girl stop! You are causing me such grief over my Christmas purchases. This card is stunning and I can't wait to receive my purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and peaceful card!! Great inspiration too and I love those pretty Penny Black panels, have a few sitting on my work table right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the world is coming to, but your card is a beautiful and peaceful spot in my day. So lovely, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful image, and I think I'm going to have to buy that folder too! Looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely and festive card. Love the embossing folder background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a wonderful peace-inspired project. I absolutely love the embossed background, it features so many details, and with the Christmas greenery it couldn't be more perfect for the Christmas season. The little birds on a branch are such a nice pop of colour to the white scenery, and I can only join you on your wish for peace in the world in those crazy times. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous embossing folder-and that printed panel is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really beautiful Darlene! Loving the cheery robins! Thanks for playing along with my 'peace' theme at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That embossed panel is just gorgeous. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.