Saturday, November 11, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Turkey / Thanksgiving

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

First of All ... THANKS TO ALL OUR VETERANS!
We appreciate your service!!

May be an image of text that says 'HONORING ALL WHO SERVED VETERANS DAY'

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is...

TURKEY / THANKSGIVING

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  


For the background embossing on today's card, I have used the Simon Says 3D 'Forest Border' folder.  Unfortunately half of it is covered by my OLD Harvest Turkey stamp which I colored with Tombow markers.  My sentiment is a stamp set from Scrapbook.com that I've never used.  The mfg. is American Crafts and the number is #34013952.  I believe it was a freebie somewhere along the line.


I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .


 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in our country, so no turkey for dinner either...But I like your card a lot: it has a nice autumn feeling to it.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous 'gobbler' card with your cool turkey stamp and the EB folder still works perfect with even some of it covered up, I wouldn't of even know that if you hadn't shown the folder LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful turkey image, and love the folder (just part of it works perfect for your design!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with that embossing folder, it's a good one. And your focal is colored perfectly, this is just a great Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image and I love the embossing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your "old" turkey stamp. The nice thing about embossing folders is that you can use them over and over, so no matter if it gets a little covered up once... there will be many more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun Thanksgiving card. Fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card for this time of the year! I love how you added the sentiment over the embossing for an amazing look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.