Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Stencil Fun Challenge - LEAVES

  Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our latest blog ...  Stencil Fun Challenge !

We decided to add another challenge blog to our list of challenge blogs and this time will will be about using our STENCILS.  This challenge will be a MONTHLY challenge and will begin on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.  It will always be an ANYTHING GOES with STENCILS challenge but we will be offering an OPTIONAL THEME

Here is the theme that Diane has chosen as our optional theme:

 LEAVES

 Here is what I came up with for my 'leaves' card . . .


I have used one of my favorite stencils for Fall ... this is the Tim Holtz 'Autumn' (THS060).
I've used various Fall shades of TH distress oxide inks for the coloring.  Once I had my panel stenciled, I used the fine tip on my Tombow markers and created the accent lines on top & bottom.  The sentiment stamp is by StampingSensations.

For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created this


Here I have used the Creative Expressions Miini Stencil 'Sweet Honeycomb' for my get well card.  The sentiment die is from Scrapbook.com and called 'Feel Better'.  These days some of my people don't want a 'GET WELL' card as it's been said they hate to send them to some folks because they are NOT going to get better.  Guess that makes sense with how the world is today!  Sad as that is!!!

We hope you'll come join in our fun and GOOD LUCK!!

As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. The leaves on the first card make a beautiful background for an amazing sentiment! The second card with that cute little bee is sure to make anyone feel better with a smile! Great stenciling on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards! I loving your stenciled leaves and the beautiful sentiment. I love the colours of Autumn, so this really appeals to me and your get well card is a beautiful one too. love these. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of your cards Darlene- I think my fave is the stenciled leaves card and the accompanying sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great stencils and I love the big sentiment. I feel the same way about the get well sentiments. I like "feel better" or that type of sentiment for a get well card. Mostly I keep a lot of "thinking of you" on hand as they fit so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful. Love the warm rich colours you used on your cards. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.