Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sketch #739

  Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

'Use a Stamp featuring a Person'

Here's today's sketch . . .


 I skipped the Optional theme today and went strictly with the sketch.
Here's my interpretation . . .


I've used some very old Stampin' Up holiday designer paper for my background panel.  I use Tutti Designs circle dies to create my circles and Scrapbook.com HoHoHo die set for the mail design focus.  Baker's twine was used for the ribbon/bow and an old Cheery Lynn Designs Merry Christmas sentiment die to finish it off.

 I'm just loving these sketches ... once I can see a sketch my 'wheels' start turning so if you're anything like me and find a sketch is the perfect 'starting point', then please come join in the fun!

 


 As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this sketch and what you've done with it! Those circular Ho Ho Ho's are just perfect with that fun designer paper with tiny trees! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this sketch, Darlene! I'm so inspired. I'm saving your card for inspiration. Love the candy cane twine with it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.