Wednesday, November 8, 2023

FALL HARVEST at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 FALL HARVEST
 
 

 Well, this card didn't turn out as I had originally planned but I'm happy with the outcome!  LOL

For my background, I have used a panel from the Echo Park 'Fall Fever' 6x6 paper pad.  It is 2 sided so the strip I had to cut off, I simply turned over and attached through the middle behind my Creative Expressions (CED 4342) Poppy Frames & Tags frame panel which was die cut from kraft card stock.

 
 

 The Harvest Plenty sentiment stamp is a VERY old Inkadinkado clear stamp.  I had never used this stamp and believe it or not, it was so adhered to the clear box I had it (and the others from the set) housed in that I thought I was going to tear it trying to get it out.  But luckily with a lot of effort, it came free and I was able to use it without an issue.

 

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


11 comments:

  1. A beautiful fall card with all the pretty layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the stamp held together because it fits so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a great diecut as centerpiece. Wow!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiully created; love the intricate frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout designer papers and the fabulous die Darlene. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie, I love the frame and the Echo Park paper. They really have some cute stuff. I thought the sentiment had the look of Inkadinkado, but it was so perfect I thought it might be a purchased ephemera. What a great set. All the stamps in it are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful even if it is not what you had planned. Happens to me often :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may not be what you planned, but it is beautiful! I love it when I find an old forgotten stamp that works perfectly in a project...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely framing of your stamp and such pretty papers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card. There is a limit of 4 cards at Die Cut Divas. We do appreciate your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card indeed! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.