Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Double D - OH! Deer

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
OH! DEER

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 I have had this Memory Box 'Enchanted Deer Collage' for many years and have finally used it for today's creation.  I die cut the deer die from white card stock, then laid the largest oval of the Tutti Designs 'Stitched Scalloped Ovals' die set over top and die cut again.  Next I die cut an oval from black card stock and adhered the white deer panel to it.    Lastly, I die cut another black oval using the two largest dies to create an oval frame and adhered it atop my white deer panel.
 
TUTTI-417 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals
 
 

For my card front as well as the inside decorative panel, I used Mintay 'Wilderness' 6x6 paper pack.
 

 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Dar! I love how you cut the deer scene out with the oval. It gives this die a whole new look. You can go wrong with beautiful papers from Mintay either. A gorgeous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did here! Beautiful cards Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Darlene! I love the reverse silhouette effect with the white on black. Very creative making the focal scene oval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously created deer card and a great fancy fold too, so very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used that background design paper for this gatefold card. The way that you die cut the deer and then framed them was so creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design and those papers are so nice with your deer cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fold on your card and pretty deer scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design here, I love your patterned paper. It's perfect for the challenge, isn't it? That deer die cut is gorgeous, it just makes the whole thing work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful die cut and terrific papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a magnificent fun fold! Love that your deer are front and center! Pretty papers too! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely Darlene. Not only is it a very pretty die, but your papers are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.