Tuesday, November 14, 2023

It's time for Hot Chocolate

 Hello friends . . .

Here in Ohio, USA the weather has certainly 'dipped' and my cold weather beverage of choice happens to be hot chocolate.  So, when I get 'chilled to the bone', I brew up a frothy cup and Mmmm it's so good and soothing!  LOL

Well anyways, I spotted this fun challenge (new to me) called Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog


  and their theme this time around is 'HOLLY'.  I just HAD to join in the fun so here's what I created . . .


I actually had this snow flake background paper & red/green holiday paper laying in my stack of left overs so of course I had to grab them and see what I could create with them.  

The snowflake panel I also embossed using a snowflake embossing folder for extra texture.  My holly flourishes I die cut from white card stock then colored using Tombow markers.  Here are the products I used for today's creation:

Elizabeth Craft - Hot Chocolate (#1570) [OLD]

 

 Sue Wilson Festive Collection - Poinsettia Flourish & Corner (CED3109) [OLD]

Spellbinder Holiday (S6-040) [OLD]

 

 

What fun I had creating today's card!  
I think my mojo has FINALLY showed up!  Ugh ... it's about time! LOL

Challenges to share in:
Die Cut Diva's November Challenge - All About the Holidays
Use Your Stuff #479 - Winter / Snow
Challenge Up Your Life #164 - Cozy Christmas
Daisy Chain Challenge #80 - Christmas/Winter
Happy Little Stampers - November ATG w/Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you're having a good week!

As always . . .





7 comments:

  1. Oh what yummy fun this is, a fabulous design that just screams COZY HOLIDAY, great inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling mug of cocoa, Dar - love all the holly embellishments! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic + festive mug! Thanks so much for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mug of hot chocolate. I love the effect you achieved with the patterned paper and embossing. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Great die cut and just perfect for our challenge - I love all the texture you have added to your card! I'd not say no to a hot chocolate right now ;o) Have a fabulous day and happy crafting! Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same mug die and I love it - perfect for some hot chocolate. Great use of left-over scraps too. It adds perfectly to the festive feel of your card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I somehow missed this one, congrats on the win at Challenge Up. Love how you got this scene so realistic with all the fiddly bits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.