Wednesday, November 22, 2023

SWEATER WEATHER at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 SWEATER WEATHER
 

 Yep ... it's that time of the year!!

I just happen to have this awesome Elizabeth Craft 'Winter Sweater' (#1240) die set and one step better, I have the perfect Pink & Main 'Sweater Weather' paper pad.
 
 

The background paper used is from Prima.
The sentiment panel is also from the same Prima pack, I simply matted it with black card stock.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


9 comments:

  1. These are some colorfully fun fall sweaters and the perfect papers for them, I have both this paper and die and you have inspired me to 'use' them!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how you got the perfect pp's. How well the bg fits to the scale and print on your sweaters is so pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful cosy sweaters Darlene. Pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweaters look like real! I like that designpaper.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These remind me of sweaters from my younger years...lots of color and patterns! SO fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper worked perfectly for these sweaters, just the right size, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, the die and paper make a perfect combo! How fun is that? Very! What a fabulous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun. I LOVE that paper and the die and you have used them wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.