Monday, November 6, 2023

Tissue Box Request

 Happy Monday Friends!

Well my annual craft show is over for another year and happy to report it was a GREAT success!  I only do one show a year and it's at our local high school and always on the first Saturday in November.  I've been doing that show for about 15 years now and I'm never disappointed with the attendance & following I've acquired through this show.  They had 158 vendors this year and over 3,000 (yes I said three thousand) people come through the door throughout the day.

Needless to say by the time the day was over I was exhausted and was lucky to get my goodies from the car to the kitchen ... being carried into the crafting cave and put away didn't happen until yesterday LOL.  Anyways, my tissue boxes were a big seller this year and while at breakfast Sunday morning (we always go to Bob Evans on the weekend ... have acquired a group of friends (Bob Evans regulars lol)) and one of the ladies wanted to come to the show but was unable to make it so she ordered a special tissue box cover and coordinating card for a friend of hers.  

The theme she requested was BEACH.  Believe it or not, I had NO beachy paper, SO out came the inks & sponges and I got busy!!  Here's what I came up with ... hope she likes it!


I actually still had this card in my stash so I used it as my inspiration to create the tissue box cover.  It's slightly different one to the other but can still be used as a set I think.


I hope she likes it and I hope you do too!

Doesn't it figure ...

Now that the show is OVER ... my mojo has returned and I can't wait to have tomorrow free to get crafty and create!  LOL  Isn't it always the way . . . . 

Thanks so much for sticking with me through this 'long winded' post! 
I was excited to share my creativity with you today!

Have a GREAT week ahead!

As always . . .



6 comments:

  1. She's going to LOVE it! OMGosh, it's perfect! Nice that you had the card to match up to. Congratulations on a show well done and over for another year. Breakfast with the regulars sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your craft show was a smashing success with that many in attendance! Congratulations on sharing your skills with the crafting world outside of your amazing blog! We're all inspired constantly with your endless creations - like this fun tissue box cover! I haven't made one of them in years but now I think I need to make some for gifts for the upcoming season! The beachy scene is just delightful and so much fun! I wish I had your energy and stamina to create so often! You and Diane continue to keep me delighted with all the things you create and share! Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she is going to just love it you did a fabulous job on the inking and making of the scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous beachy card and tissue box, Darlene! I LOVE the beautiful scenes you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Darlene, she is going to love it and cherish it. It's gorgeous and makes a perfect gift set. Congrats on your craft show! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sis on a successful craft show, no doubt about you and your creativity is over and beyond all measures.. love this. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.