Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Four Seasons Challenge - Fall

 


Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog,
we are ready for a new challenge.  This month our theme is ...

Anything Goes FALL

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created for you . . .

 

 My first inspiration from the board was this beautiful Indian Corn but then I spotted this sentiment panel laying on my work table, left over from last months card and thought I should use it instead.

My background paper comes from an 8x8 paper pad by Prima 'Ambre Moon'.

 

 My turkey & corn maze panel are stickers from my scrapbooking stash. 

 If you are new to our FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE pop over and join in the fun. 

And don't forget our other challenge blog adventures ... 

TRIPLE B
(where it's all about Birds, Butterflies and/or Blooms),
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS
(a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge),
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
(a bi-monthly anything goes using embossing folders + an optional twist), 
TWO OLD BATS
(a monthly anything goes Halloween challenge),
STENCIL FUN
(a monthly anything goes using stencils challenge),
and of our course,
DOUBLE D
our original bi-monthly themed challenge.

Please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh who doesn't love pie!! The background paper is perfect for any fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and makes a great Thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously created fall card and I had a chuckle at the sentiment, yes please, pass the pie LOL, gotta love that fun turkey too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that patterned paper, Dar. The turkey is happy that pie is being passed and not him! Thanks for the welcome to the team. Thanks for having me wordless poat and all. I put my supply list in now. The dies are from the Greetery. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun sentiment and Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun image and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, yeah pass the pie and leave me be :-) Love the background paper, just perfect for your cute turkey and fun sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.