Monday, July 15, 2024

July 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 

 

 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...

 


Digging around in my old, old paper stock, I came across this sheet from an Authentique paper pad called their 'Cheerful' collection.  I thought the tropical coloring in this floral cluster reminded me of the beautiful colors in today's mood board.  

A quick sentiment, leaf die cut and pink floral sticker and my card is ready to make someone happy.

 

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. how pretty ... love the design and brilliant colours here, great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, colorful and definitely tropical. Darlene, thanks for another gorgeous project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card with stunning colours a real inspiration.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.