Saturday, July 13, 2024

Playing with my Pretty Patterned Papers . . .

 Hello Friends!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

 I know ... call us CRAZY but Diane made the mistake of mentioning she needs to find a challenge blog that would allow her to use the mountain of pretty papers she's accumulated and I immediately thought ... yes, so do I!  

Then the 'light bulbs' came on and I thought of a cute blog name and ran with it!  She didn't even know I was putting another challenge blog together for us to share until I had it done and ask her if she was up for a TENTH challenge blog to co-host lol.  I like even numbers LOL!

Anyways, our new blog is called 

LOVE THOSE PRETTY PAPERS 


and we are having a sort of  'trailer' to our upcoming challenges today but our actual challenge time frame will be on the FIRST SATURDAY of each month and it's all about focusing on our pretty designer papers  ... pop over and check out the GUIDELINES TAB for all the details.

So, Diane is spearheading this challenge trailer and she has an OPTIONAL theme which turned out to be very easy and I simply LOVE how my card using the theme turned out.

Her optional theme is 'Triangle Card Technique' and she has shared THREE different Youtube videos for you to be inspired by.  I went with the first video but instead of making an A2 card, I made an A6 card using the same process.  What FUN!!!  What do you think?


I have used the Echo Park 6x6 Bee Happy designer paper for today's cards.

 

 

For my Anything Goes project using my pretty papers, I've created this card
using the same paper pack . . .


I had a few scraps so I decided to make a background panel with them and then use another sentiment strip from this paper pack.  A perfect inspiration card for my sale boxes!!

I hope you've enjoyed and are inspired by today's creations and will come join in the fun at our latest (that makes #10 challenge blogs we are now co-hosting lol ... told you we were crazy!) challenge blog . . . Love Those Pretty Papers.  Can't wait to see what you have to share!

This will be a lot of FUN and EASY! 

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have asked for a better challenge to use up the mountain of papers I've accumulated! Thanks for starting #10! I don't know how you two keep up with it all but I'm glad you do :) Your cards are both so fun with all those great papers and designs. I love the little honey bees. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bringing me in the mood...Have to go to the craftroom and choose some papers out of the hundreds I have got in stash. Great work on rainy days!! Success with the new challengeblog!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We won't talk about the amount of paper I have, LOL! I love the design on this first one, makes a wonderful frame, and such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.