Monday, July 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Summer

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

  Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SUMMER

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .


 I had a little fun with today's card!
I recently purchased some 'puffy stickers' at Hobby Lobby to create
kids cards but thought these two fun flamingo's would work
perfectly for today's creation after looking at the mood board.


Believe it or not, I don't have a stencil to create clouds (I really thought I did ... hmmm) so I die cut a piece of card stock using a very old scallop oval die to use for this purpose.  My TH pink ink sponge dauber had just enough ink left in it to create my sky.   A torn piece of scrap paper and TH brown ink sponge dauber created my beach.

My puffy flamingos are by the Paper Studio and the beach umbrella is a die from Frantic Stamper (#10465).  My sentiment stamp is a Catherine Pooler Designs stamp called Beach Greetings.

 

 

Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET ...

I wanted to tell you about a NEW challenge blog that is starting today which is all about using your dies, go to A Cut Above


and check it out, be sure to read all the rules to entering!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These Flamingo stickers are so fun and your card is so cute! The clouds turned out perfectly using a scalloped die cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.