Monday, July 29, 2024

Just a Note . . .

 Happy Monday All!

Before house cleaning begins, I wanted to create a card to share.  So I went over to Paper Playful and started looking through the challenges and came up with a couple that I put together for this fun creation.  Hope you like it and are inspired to do something 'crafty' today!


I've used the following challenges for inspiration . . .

The Paper Playful Sketch #700

CAS on Friday challenge #288 - Use Circles

Addicted to CAS challenge #263 - Nature


I added the frame for more dimension and believe it or not, I found this page of stickers in my scrapbooking stash and it's actually from the Lung Association.  One never knows where crafting goodies might come from LOL. On the back of the sticker sheet it has Five Ways to Have Healthy Lungs information.  

   
I thought these cute stickers would work perfect to satisfy the NATURE element of the one challenge.  The lung information was a PLUS!  LOL

I die cut the circles from watercolor paper then watercolored them using a Tombow marker, water and a wide bristled artist brush.  The sentiment is one from a Pink Fresh stamp/die set.  A few little Nuvo drops and this card is ready to go.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing week ahead!

As always . . .


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Darlene. I like your little drop accents - they add a wonderful touch. Such a pretty design. I hope you'll come play along with us at WAW when you can. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I've scrolled through, viewed and read the last 30 days of your posts. Wow! I can't comment on all, but I've sure been inspired. You're a busy and very creative crafter! I sure hope to be back to crafting on some level soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful way to use those fun stickers and work them into a great sketch like this. I love the little frame you added to the circles as well. It may be just a note, but it's really a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is so pretty! I love that you used stickers to create such a perfect card. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this card! Good for you, using up some of your "stash"! Those stickers are gorgeous! That big sentiment is a great addition. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the 700th Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafting supplies really do appear in the most unlikely places! I love those blue circles - they highlight your nature stickers beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.