Sunday, July 28, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday Time!

 Shew!  Almost missed this months Woodblock Wednesday Challenge!

Hello and Happy Sunday all!


I've been trying to participate in this particular challenge to be sure I share some love for my OLD wood block stamps.  I have a LOT of them (as do most long time crafters) and some of them are actually ones I've enjoyed coloring up from years past!  This is one ... hope you like what I've created today . . .


My main image stamp is an oldie but goodie by Impression Obsession
called 'Colonial Spring' and is actually still available HERE
I've used Tombow markers for my coloring.

I've used the Stampscapes 'Leafy Branch' (#277F) foreground image stamp
to create additional dimension to this scene.

My sentiment is from the Creative Expressions Wordies Sheet,  'Everyday' 


I fishtailed a scrap strip of black cardstock to add my sentiment to
then a couple Yellow Nuvo Drops to bring out the yellow flowers in my image.

Challenges to share in:

I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge #17 - Summertime Vibes (beautiful flower gardens)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
Everybody Art Challenge #561 - We Love Stamping
Try it On Tuesday Challenge - In the Garden
Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Add a Sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by
and have a WONDERFUL day ahead!!!

As always . . .


7 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful woodbock stamps and you colored the Impression Obsession scene so wonderfullly! It's perfect for our Summertime Vibes theme at I spy with my little eye, thank you so much for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....this is GORGEOUS!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really stunning old wooden stamps! And you have colored them so absolutely brilliantly. It looks so beautiful. A dream of a cute little house and a perfect place to rest. That black branch in the foreground is really amazing. It makes the image even more interesting.
    Thank you very much for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty garden scene! I love your design and how you layered the stamps together 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene, great coloring and like how you added the extra branch, yes I try to use my older goodies every few cards I make :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful garden and thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at TIOT Darlene. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.