Saturday, July 27, 2024

Sketch #756

 Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

MAKE IT FUNNY

Here's today's sketch . . .


 Today I decided to use a old and fun stamp/die set from Stampendous
called 'Monkey' (CLD17).  I've used Tombow markers for my coloring and
my background papers are from Lavinia.


He made me smile and I hope he made you smile too!

Here's a peek at the inside . . .


Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this image is just too cute and what a super adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a little cutie, sure does bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.