Friday, July 5, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - USE A HEART (1st Anniversary)

 

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!


 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
HEARTS.  

Can you believe this is our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!  

Thanks to all of you for making this blog a success!
Seeing all the amazing projects shared on our blog for each challenge truly does 'warm my heart!' 
 

 This sweet little image is one from a company I used to design for but had closed their doors many years ago now.  I still have a ton of their stamps, images, papers, etc. but I never think to use it ... well, that is until today!  This little guy just jumped out of the box and said 'Me! Me! Pick Me!' lol.
 
 I hope he made you smile!!

With this being a SPECIAL OCCASION at SCAS, Diane & I have decided to EACH
offer a prize package for the challenge.  That means TWO Top Winner's will be
chosen this time around ... here is what I'm offering to one lucky player.


Couture Creations Stencil, Stamp & Die Set

And here's Diane's prize package . . .


 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is HEARTS.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

2 comments:

  1. Good choice to put that cute little penguin to work, adorable card! Looking forward to the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute little guy, I thought he looked familiar, so nice to use some of that cool stuff up we have!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.