Wednesday, July 24, 2024

BALLOONS at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
 
Our theme today is:
 
BALLOONS
 
 
 
 My balloons are actually stickers from Hobby Lobby's 'the Paper Studio' section
and the sentiments are from Creative Expressions Wordies Sentiment
Sheet 'Birthday' (CEW001)
.

   

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!
 
Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps & More #473 - Birthdays
The Cutie Pie Challenge #196 - Beginning with B (Balloons)
Make My Monday Challenge #230 - Let's Celebrate
 
 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

11 comments:

  1. delightful and beautiful created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & fun card! Really love the pretty balloons! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous design and I love your sweet design here, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. balloon is def a celebration for me, thank you for sharing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Back I will be adding my card to this challenge hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my these are stickers, these are so bright and happy and work so well on this white card base. Really happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stickers and great card. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card , congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  9. How festive! I love how bright and cheerful your card is. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun bright card - thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Darlene! Cheerful and fun, thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.