Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Double D - Nautical

 

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Nautical
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 NO stamps, inks, dies or stencils were used for today's card (except the sentiment).  I've let the beautiful Mintay 'Seaside Escape' do all the heavy work today.  Using two of the same image panels I have used one for the background and used the other one to do some fussy cutting.  I then added this piece and that over top of the same element in the image using dimensional tape.


 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!! 

Challenge to share in:
Color Throwdown Challenge #800 - Inspiration Board



Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #599 - Seaside
Cards 4 Guys Challenge #350 - ATG / Masculine
Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Here Comes Summer
Colorful Options July Challenge - Flag Colors

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. I have always loved how the Mintay papers allow you to make a card with just their papers, they are so gorgeous with all the details, easy mailers too, a beautiful card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dar!!! This is fabulous! I had to blow the photo up to see your amazing fussy cutting skills. What a stunning card for this fun challenge. I'm super excited to read about your new challenge too. Just visited, became a follower and will add it to my blog list for future participation. I need a good challenge to help me use up my printed papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is FANTASTIC! I love every element you used--well done! Those shutters remind me of Key West, is that Hemmingway behind them?!? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, spectacular card my friend! All of those fussy cut elements create an awesome nautical scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just paper? Your card is so full of texture, it is hard to believe you just did some fussy cutting to get this result, and you used up two sheets. I just read about another challenge that you two are starting. I will follow as you know I have boxes of pattern paper as I love it too much to use it. It is a sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous, patterned paper is our friend. What a wonderful collage you have created, all with fussy cutting. I LOVE this on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is nothing short of AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.