Thursday, August 1, 2024

Word Power #8

 Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you check it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!  


I recently purchased this fun Catherine Pooler stamp set called 'Beach Greetings' and knew I just had to use it for today's card creation.  I really took the CAS (easy way out) today by simply adding my bold sentiment to this pretty Mintay 'Paradise' 6x6 designer paper.


  

You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.

Challenges to share in:
I Spy with My Little Eye July Challenge - Summertime Vibes
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #581 - Inspiration Board (summertime vibe)

Addicted to Stamps and More #473 - Birthdays

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely, fresh design and that paper is so pretty, Darlene.
    Thanks for sharing with is at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun papers to go with the cute sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelltastic card:-) Such a brilliant challenge to encourage us to use all the papers pads we've been keeping for years and years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! Love the pretty papers and fantastic sentiment in the focal point! Perfect for summer!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.