Sunday, August 18, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #70

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 The upper left corner of this board caught my attention so I
just had to pull out my Stampscape stamps and see what I could
come up with.  Hope you like it.

 The background was created first using a white card stock panel
then used a blending brush & TH distress oxide Prize Ribbon ink.  After
stamping my trees with black ink I used two artist brushes and
flicked on some white paint snowflakes.

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and the depth you have created with the trees is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's winterly on your nice card....but as for me: snow can stay away still a few months!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Darlene! Still trying to catch up. You've made a beautiful snowy scene here. So serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowy background looks fantastic with the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful snowy scene of pines, reminds me of here in the winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you shaded the colors of those pretty trees and added random snow with white ink! This turned out just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WWooww....lovely card Darlene with this snow scene on background
    Nice crafting day.......Epie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful snow scene, Darlene! I love your splattered snow and the vibrant blue of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this card is wonderful and sooooo wintery! You created a beautiful snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous winter forest with the snow falling! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.