Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday Time . . .

 Hello Friends ...

It's time once again to play along in the Woodblock Wednesday Challenge.
Most of us older crafters have several wooden block stamps in our stash ... why not pick one from your collection and come join the fun!   These days, this is about the only time I really look through my older stamps and have fun creating with them.  Obviously I have too many other crafting goodies to create with about 15+ years of card making lol.

Here's what I have for you today . . .


Today I rummaged through my Stampscape Stamps (these stamps are fabulous for masculine cards) and even though it's not 'exactly' what I had envisioned, I'm still happy with the outcome.

My focus stamp is Stampscapes 'Lakeside Cabin - 147F'.

I used Tombow markers to do the watercoloring and Tutti Designs rectangle dies for my cutting & matting.  The background is a panel from the Mintay 'Dreams' 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is by Creative Expressions.


here's a peek at the inside . . .


I've used another Stampscapes 'Pine Row 150E' stamp for the inside of my card.

Well that's it for me today ... I hope you've enjoyed what I shared today!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! The outdoor theme is so fantastic - I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Darlene! Love the added sentiment.
    Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the scenes with reflections, like how you dressed the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lake scene, Darlene. I could picture myself there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.