Thursday, August 8, 2024

Birthday Rose

 Hello Friends ...

I received an order from the Kokorosa Studio recently and made time to create a card today for a few fun challenges I found over on Paper Playful.


One of the dies I purchased was the Rose Rectangle Border die so thought it would work well for my CAS design today. 

I die cut from watercolor paper then colored the rose using Tombow Markers.  Tim Holtz distress ink was used for the background and the sentiment is from the Pink Fresh 'Perfect Sentiments' stamp & die set.

The challenges I'm sharing in are:

A Cut Above August Challenge - ATG using Die Cuts
Addicted to Stamps and More #474 - Any Occasion
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #582 - CAS

Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Keep It Simple

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a wonderful week!

As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Such h a pretty card! The bright pink flower really pops against the yellow background - beautiful 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Darlene! What a beautiful rose die cut. I think I need it! Love the pink and water color design. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge Blog.
    A Cut Above Challenge Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning rose and beautiful card, Dar! A fantastic use of those dies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Guest designer for A Cut Above

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, like the yellow background, the rose pops aganst it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful elegant card. Love your colouring of your rose - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I really love how the die cuts pop against the bright yellow background. So bold! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.