Wednesday, August 28, 2024

HUG(S) at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
 
Our theme today is:
 
HUG(s)
 

 Using up scraps of designer paper, I came up with this design
for today's theme.  I looked through my stamp sets and found this 'hugs'
stamp in the Honey Bee 'Sending You Sentiments' stamp set so
stamped that here & there over my background paper.

I've used the Sue Wilson (CED8307) Perspectives - Hugs die set
and another scrap of designer paper for my focus sentiment.
 
  

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a WHOLE lotta hugs so whomever receives it will know you mean it. Love the big HUGS word, great inspiration for our WP challenge too if only we could enter LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.