Friday, August 2, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - Off Center

 

 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
OFF CENTER.
 
 Here's what I've created for you today . . .


This stamp set is a very old set from Gina K and I simply love it!  Certainly made for a quick card today and I know exactly who this card will go to next month.  I have a girlfriend who simply LOVES giraffes so this will work perfectly for her!
 
 I did a little water coloring using my Tombow markers but that was about it. 
EASY PEASY card creation today!

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is PINK.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

 

5 comments:

  1. Your giraffe looks great! My oldest daughter collected giraffes as a child and it brings back memories of all the stuffed animals and figurines I had to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giraffes! What a great CAS card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect and inspiring card for our challenge, what a fun giraffe he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great sentiment for your long tall giraffe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.