Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Double D - SHAPES


 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
SHAPES
(use one of these shapes ...
square, rectangle, circle or oval)
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 Today I've made a fun kids birthday card using CIRCLES
as my 'shape' of choice.  I spotted this lego paper in my stash
and as you know, there are lots of linking circles on Legos
so that was the thought behind my creation.


My circles were created using the Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Circle Frames' die set (#30120) and cutting each one from a different primary color.  The Happy Birthday are dies from Tutti Designs.
 
     
 
 
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. That Lego Designer Paper is fantastic, I know a few grownups who would love it lol This is a bold and happy birthday card! Lots of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Darlene! The LEGO patterned paper and bold colors make a great background for the sentiment stack. I have some LEGO brads that would have worked well with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids Birthday cards can be hard to make. This one will keep them engaged as they will certainly know the Legos that they play with. Colorful, fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea for a card! The Lego paper is so fun. What kid wouldn't want a Lego card for his birthday?? Super cute and clever Dar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that paper is to die for. I need to find some!!! I love your card. The colors are fabulous, as is your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper looks amazing! I don't know how you could have a more perfect child's birthday card, especially all those little boys who LOVE to play with Legos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so unique and fun with the Lego theme! I just love how you designed this with all those shapes and colors. Simply delightful for some youngster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.