Thursday, August 15, 2024

Dear Santa

 Hello All . . .

 
I took a little time to myself today and created a card using the themes of a few challenges that inspired me.  First was the Crafty Gals Corner challenge #258 which wants you to use an Embossing Folder, then I also was inspired by the Sketch at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #583. 

 

 Of course, since I added glitter paper for my background panel I want to share this cute card in the Little Red Wagon challenge #769 where they are requesting Sparkle and Shine and my Penny Black 'Winter Cheer' sentiment satisfies the challenge over on the Simon Says Wednesday challenge to 'Add a Sentiment'.



The glitter paper I've used is by DCWV and as you can see above, the Hearty Crafts Santa topper also has some gold glitter on it.  

The embossing folder I used is an oldie but goodie by Crafty Concepts and I've used the 2 largest dies in the Cottage Cutz  'Nested Wacky Stitched Square' die set to back my Santa topper.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and I hope you're having a wonderful day!  Time is flying so I really need to start creating for my November craft show.  I ran to Hobby Lobby today for some 'different' 12x12 holiday/winter paper to start making my Tissue Box covers (like I don't have any holiday paper already in my stash lol) so I think I'll start getting the boxes cut then when I get a few days in a row I will cut the designer papers and start a Tissue Box Cover assembly line!   I totally sold out of them last year so want to be sure to get enough made for this year.

As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. Great card! That red glitter paper is so cool! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARD,THANK YOU FOR JOINING CRAFTY GALS CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the vintage Santa, can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle for the holiday! Good luck getting the boxes made for the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.